- I have registered but I have been put on the reserve list. Do I have to pay already?
You don’t have to pay at this moment. If you are admitted after all you will be notified by the organisation. It’s only then when we will ask you to transfer your registration fee as soon as possible.
- How do I pay from the Netherlands?
The participation fee for the 2016 edition is 80 euros. Registration will only be accepted if the payment has been transferred and processed. If you happen to have a Dutch bank account: please transfer your fee to dutch account NL79ABNA0624559149 on behalf of E.S.V.V. Hajraa in Eindhoven, stating your registration number and team name.
- How can I pay from abroad?
If you need to make an international money transfer, please do note the following. You can make an international bank transfer to the giro account of E.S.V.V. Hajraa. Therefore you will need the following information:
ABN AMRO Bank, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
BIC (Bank Identification Code or Swift-code): ABNANL2A
IBAN (International bank account number): NL79ABNA0624559149
on behalf of E.S.V.V. Hajraa in Eindhoven, the Netherlands, stating your registration number and team name. Please do not forget to mention ‘our cost’ on the transfer form in order to make sure that E.S.V.V. Hajraa receives the full registration fee and administrative costs are paid by the registrant.
- When is the final registration date for the Hajraa Outdoor Tournament 2016?
The last date that you can subscribe for the Hajraa Outdoor Tournament 2016 is Friday the 20th of May. Please keep in mind you are only subscribed when we received your registration fee on our bank account.
- What is the final date to cancel the subscription?
You can always cancel your subscription. The final date to ask your money back if you cancel your subscription is Friday the 27th of May. After this date it is not possible to get your money back.
- What happens when the final registration date has expired?
This, that and the other but as a participant all you need to know is the following: Per level will be checked if there is a surplus of registrations. If so we need to reject the last registrants (those whose payments have been processed last). They will receive a notification from the organisation with the rejection for the registered level. If possible we will make a suggestion for levels with empty spots.
- When will I know what bands are performing during both parties?
It has been a tradition for years that two bands perform during the parties: one on Friday night, the other on Saturday night. As soon as a band is known we will announce it on our homepage.
- What is this year’s tournaments theme?
The International Hajraa Outdoor Tournament 2016 theme is Hajraalympics!
- To what levels can I compare the different levels in the Mix competitions?
Mix low = 3rd/4th class + recreational
Mix middle = 1st/2nd class
Mix high = promotion league + national
- At what time will the matches start and end?
This is not known yet for the Hajraa Outdoor Tournament 2015.
- Do I have the possibility to rent a tent for the whole weekend?
Yes, you can rent a tent from the organization Kapitent. For more information click here.
- How many women need to be playing in a Mix team?
It doesn’t matter how many female team members you have, but at least two women need to be playing in a Mix team.
- I have an other question that is not answered here.
If you have any other questions, you can email to email@example.com. Do you prefer calling? You can call Tom(+31639681292) or Rens(+31615230517).